Will Chronic Kidney Disease Cause Infertility2016-10-05 16:08
Once affected by Chronic Kidney Disease, many patients may find they have problems with their sexual function. In some serious cases, they may find they are experiencing infertility. Then, will Chronic Kidney Disease cause infertility?
According to clinical date, over half of the patients with Chronic Kidney Disease have sexual problems and the severity of it varies from case to case. Infertility refers to the inability to conceive a baby which may involve only one person or both male and female. Infertility is the most serious sexual problem and for Chronic Kidney Disease patients, they indeed run a high risk for this problem due to impaired kidney function.
Why Chronic Kidney Disease patients will get infertility?
1. Kidney condition directly affects the level of reproductive hormone. When kidney function is severely impaired, the levels of reproductive hormones produced by the body will decrease, which can increase Chronic Kidney Disease patients’ risk for infertility.
2. For female patients with Chronic Kidney Disease, they may suffer from absence of demonstration and this is also a cause of female patients to have infertility.
3. Besides, kidney is an organ that can help us purify blood by removing toxins out of the body with urine. Damaged kidney can not work well, as a result of which, toxins build up in the body. High levels of toxin in the blood will affect the quality of sperm and this also can cause infertility.
There are different causes for infertility in Chronic Kidney Disease, so we need to take different measures to deal with this problem. Additional, appearance of infertility is closely related with kidney condition, so if we want to receive obvious and permanent treatment effects in treating infertility, improving kidney condition is a necessary step.
If you have other problems about the treatment of kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: Kidneyemail@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- What Problems will Kidney Function Decline Induce
- Is Lisinopril Effective for Treating Stage 3 Kidney Disease
- What Treatments Can be Used to Prolong the Kidney Disease Patient’s Life Span
- Can Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 7.2 Live without Dialysis
- Am I Still Have a Chance to Reverse Creatinine 2.6