Is Hair Loss A Symptom of Chronic Kidney Disease
Is hair loss a symptoms of chronic kidney disease? Well when kidneys fail, there is a wide variety of negative effects on the body’s systems. In addition to fluid imbalances, hair loss can occur. Yes, hair loss can be a symptom of chronic kidney disease. Although hair loss is occasionally related to kidney disease, it is very rare. Hair loss from kidney disease typically occurs only during advanced cases of kidney failure.
The possible reasons for hair loss when chronic kidney disease develops Kidney Failure may include poor nutrition, lack of water and mineral imbalance, prolonged stress and etc. Then how to deal with hair loss safely when it happens?
●Replenish your kidney essence with herbal supplements such as He Shou Wu. Your hair loss will diminish as your kidney deficiency corrects itself. Other effective supplements are Lycium and Cuscuta seed.
● Vegetables will provide the needed nutrition for hair growth and take the load off the kidneys. Preferably, stir-fry your vegetables in olive oil. According to TCM, eating too many cold foods can add stress to the spleen and lead to an energy imbalance.
● You can also try acupuncture treatments to strengthen kidney meridian and correct kidney deficiency as well as treat hair loss.
Well the fundamental way to prevent hair loss is to treat chronic kidney disease well by repairing kidney damage and improving kidney function. As a matter of fact, the application of Chinese herbal medicines has been proved it can achieve the functions through anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation, degradation, extending blood vessels, promoting blood circulation, removing blood stasis and providing nutrition for damaged kidneys. As long as a treatment aims at saving kidneys themselves, kidney function is likely to be improved and dialysis will be prevened effectively, which is something patients with chronic kidney disease really want to see.
Previous：What is Stage 3 Kidney Disease Diet
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- Creatinine Level Goes from 1.06 to 1.67 in A Year What Do You Think About It
- What is the Best Way to Lower Creatinine 3.8
- High Serum Creatinine Level and High Uric Acid Level in CKD
- High Creatinine and Urea Nitrogen Level Due to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Creatinine 1.9 with Edema and Protein +++ in Chronic Kidney Disease