Can I Avoid Renal Failure with 51% Kidney Function and Diabetes
If you have 51% kidney function and Diabetes, you can take action to prevent Renal Failure by taking holistic medical treatment and living a healthy lifestyle. In this article, let's discuss this issue together. Have a question? Consult our online doctor for free advice.
How to avoid Renal Failure with 51% kidney function and Diabetes?
• Adopt holistic medical treatment.
Thanks to the advancement of modern medical science, systematic treatment has been developed to treat this disease effectively by stopping its further progression and restoring the overall renal function. The option is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
With early detection and timely treatment, Diabetic Kidney Disease patients can expect to avoid kidney failure and live a good, long life. To learn more detailed introduction, please check Here to watch the video introduction.
• Live a healthy lifestyle.
By taking steps toward healthy living, patients who have been diagnosed of 51% kidney function and Diabetes can slow down the progression of the disorder and protect the residual renal capacity. Helpful tips may include:
- Eat a proper daily meal plan by following the dietitian's instructions;
- Maintain a healthy weight, and lose weight if necessary;
- Control the blood sugar level well and regulate the blood pressure level;
- Be physically active by taking regular exercises;
- Don't smoke and don't drink alcohol at all.
So, the information given above can be helpful to help patients with 51% kidney function and Diabetes avoid Renal Failure. It is always recommended to consult the kidney doctor for the most suitable treatment method. Still have any question? Please leave a message in the below.