12% Renal Function on Dialysis: How to Restore Kidney Function
Dialysis is the artificial process of removing wastes and extra fluids from the body. This therapy is necessary to help maintain the life of people with 12% renal function. However, it fails to improve the kidney damage. What are alternative remedies to restore kidney function? This article hopes to give you the knowledge you need regarding this issue. Want personalized advice? Feel free to consult our online doctor.
Ⅰ. Manage underlying causes well. Doing all you can to treat the medical problems that causes or aggravates your Kidney Failure with 12% renal function. Take all medicines as prescribed.
Ⅱ. Take safe herbs to restore kidney function naturally.
• Marshmallow root. As an optimal cleanser for the kidneys, it flushes the kidneys free from wastes and toxins as well as avoid possible development of kidney stones.
• Corn silk. This herbal medicine reduces fluid retention and is an effective solution to deal with decreased gfr level.
• Dandelion. It is a primary herb to contribute to overall kidney health. As a natural diuretic, it acts to improve the urine production and removal of wastes from the kidney through the urine.
Consult a doctor before including any herbal medicine into your treatment. For the detailed herb list suitable to your illness condition, please Email us at email@example.com.
Ⅲ. Adopt holistic medical treatment to protect the residual kidney function and maximally promote the level.
One of the most effective treatment for Kidney Failure with 12% renal function is Blood Pollution Therapy. It helps patients reduce the frequency of dialysis and eventually get rid of dialysis. Moreover, the overall kidney function can be restored gradually. For more information about Blood Pollution Therapy, please check Here.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- What is the Reason of Vomiting and Nausea in Dialysis and How to Treat It
- Does Dialysis Remove Uric Acid and Proteins
- My Creatinine Level Downs from 8.6 to 5.8 After Dialysis Can I Quit from It
- Is There Any Chance to Reduce the Times of Dialysis
- How Many Dialysis will Help Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 4.5