Can Dialysis Patient Use Lipozene2017-01-22 14:27
Lipozene is a weight loss supplement which can help lose weight and pure body fat. But it is not recommend to dialysis patient, because the dialysis patients’ physical condition is different from the normal people.
Why we don’t recommend dialysis patient to take Lipozene?
Generally, dialysis patients are often recommended to lose their body weight, as losing weight will have many benefits to the patients who are overweight or obese. As there are so many benefits for dialysis patients to lose weight, but we don’t recommend them to use Lipozene to lose their weight. Because, the diet pills are often have some side-effects on people.
For dialysis patients, their physical condition is different from the normal people, they are sicker, and they need to pay attention to whatever they eat. Because their kidneys cant bear more burdens. So they should ask the advices of their doctors when they want to use Lipozene to lose weight.
What ways can help the dialysis patient lose weight?
Besides using diet pills, here are some natural ways which can help dialysis patients lose their weight.
1. Reduce calorie and fat intake, because these high fat and calorie foods will increase the weight.
2. Choose the lean meats, such as beef, pork, lamb and veal. And trim the fat before cooking.
3. Eating slowly.
4. Limit the gross of foods you take everyday, and have more meals a day but less food at each.
5. Avoid or eat less butter and cream.
6. Do some proper exercises such as walking, Tai Chi and riding bick, which can help strong the immunity and consume more calories.
If you have other questions about dialysis or want to treat your disease without dialysis, you can send email to us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?