Q: Can Kidney Disease Be Cured
A: Generally, we don’t use this word “cure”, but clinical remission since the disease is pretty refractory. However, the prognosis of diverse kidney problems depends on one’s specific medical condition, physical condition, treatments and many other influencing factors.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- What Herbal Medicine is Good for Kidney Failure and GFR 12
- If Creatinine is 7.4 with Kidney Failure What does That Mean
- Kidney Function 42% Due to Diabetes Is It Reversible
- Creatinine Level of 6.4 Before Dialysis Alternative Natural Treatment
- How to Reverse Stage 5 Kidney Disease and Creatinine 8.8 Naturally