Q: Can Kidney Disease Be Cured
A: Generally, we don’t use this word “cure”, but clinical remission since the disease is pretty refractory. However, the prognosis of diverse kidney problems depends on one’s specific medical condition, physical condition, treatments and many other influencing factors.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- Do All Hemodialysis Patients Eventually Have Zero Urine Output
- Can I Get Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy in Philippines
- Kidney Function is at 13% with PKD Is Dialysis the Only Treatment
- CKD: What does BUN of 45 & Creatinine of 2.29 Mean
- Creatinine 6.0 and BUN 70 How to Reduce the Levels Naturally