Q: Can Kidney Disease Be Cured
A: Generally, we don’t use this word “cure”, but clinical remission since the disease is pretty refractory. However, the prognosis of diverse kidney problems depends on one’s specific medical condition, physical condition, treatments and many other influencing factors.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- Creatinine 140,Urea Nitrogen 6.8 does that Means I Have Kidney Problems
- What is the Curative Effect of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- Is there any Way to Save the Failed Transplant Kidney
- Creatinine Level Downs from 19.1 to 6.3 in Three Days What is the Matter
- Why the Kidneys Goes Failure after Transplanted and How to Prevent It