Q: Can Kidney Disease Be Cured
A: Generally, we don’t use this word “cure”, but clinical remission since the disease is pretty refractory. However, the prognosis of diverse kidney problems depends on one’s specific medical condition, physical condition, treatments and many other influencing factors.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- How to Improve the Condition of Dialysis Patient with High Blood Pressure
- Is It Possible to Reverse Creatinine 1.7 by Drinking Lots of Water
- Can Kidney Transplant Solve All the Problems of Kidney Disease
- Foot Bath Therapy is Helpful to Cure Kidney Failure
- Is There Any Way I Can Get Rid of High Creatinine in Chronic Kidney Disease