What Does Creatinine 4.1 Mean
Q: What does creatinine 4.1 mean?
A: Obviously, creatinine 4.1 is higher than the normal level (the normal creatinine level for male adults is 0.6-1.2mg/dl, and for female women, it is 0.5-1.1mg/dl). Creatinine 4.1 means more than a half of kidney function has been lost. That is because our kidneys have very strong compensatory ability, as long as more than 50% of kidney function has been lost, the creatinine level will increase. Creatinine 4.1 means the condition is in the second stage of renal insufficiency, discompensation stage (CKD 3). If the kidney function can not be improved, the condition will develop into Renal Failure stage. What kinds of treatments are you using now? Does it work?
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- Any Holistic Approach to Heal a Guy wih CKD Stage 4 GFR 19
- If Your GFR is 11 with CKD Do You Need Dialysis
- Reduce Size of Distended Abdomen Due to Adult Polycystic Kidneys
- Life Expectancy of a 24 Year Old Dialysis Patient 12% Renal Function
- How Much Kidney Function do You Have with Creatinine 2.28 GFR 21