What Does Creatinine 4.1 Mean
Q: What does creatinine 4.1 mean?
A: Obviously, creatinine 4.1 is higher than the normal level (the normal creatinine level for male adults is 0.6-1.2mg/dl, and for female women, it is 0.5-1.1mg/dl). Creatinine 4.1 means more than a half of kidney function has been lost. That is because our kidneys have very strong compensatory ability, as long as more than 50% of kidney function has been lost, the creatinine level will increase. Creatinine 4.1 means the condition is in the second stage of renal insufficiency, discompensation stage (CKD 3). If the kidney function can not be improved, the condition will develop into Renal Failure stage. What kinds of treatments are you using now? Does it work?
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- Diabetic Nephropathy Do Not Want to Take Kidney Transplant is there Any Other Choice
- How Can I Reduce My Blood Urea Level from 200 and Creatinine from 2.7
- Creatinine 140,Urea Nitrogen 6.8 does that Means I Have Kidney Problems
- People with Diabetes 21 Years should Ppay Attention to Diabetic Nephropathy
- How to Treat Kidney Stone