Can Dialysis Patients Have Coconut Oil
The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from heart disease, high blood pressure, Diabetes, kidney problems and so on. However, dialysis patients are not suggested to take coconut oil.
Coconut oil should be avoided for dialysis patients as it is a saturated fat. Consuming coconut oil can elevate the level of blood cholesterol and increase the risk for heart disease. So if you have no kidney disease or are at the early stage of kidney disease, coconut oil may be a good choice for your health. If you have been on dialysis, then kidney disease experts warn you had better not take coconut oil.
Dialysis patients are suggested to keep reasonable diet and control the fluid intake. Your any questions about dialysis is welcomed.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- Is there any Way to Save the Failed Transplant Kidney
- Creatinine Level Downs from 19.1 to 6.3 in Three Days What is the Matter
- Why the Kidneys Goes Failure after Transplanted and How to Prevent It
- If the Transplanted Kidney Goes Failure Can I Get Another One
- Kidney Disease with Creatinine 1.7 and Hemoglobin 11.5 What should I Do