What Does Creatinine Level 5.0 Mean
Creatinine level is a relatively familiar item for kidney disease patients. If we leave out other factors which can also influence the creatinine levels, high creatinine levels means the severe kidney damage and impaired kidney function. Creatinine level 5.0 can tell us the following several points:
1. Creatinine level 5.0 means the poor kidney function, and about 40-50% of kidney function has been lost. That is because our kidneys have very strong compensatory ability, the creatinine levels will not increase until about a half of kidney function is lost.
2. Creatinine level 5.0 means the condition has already developed in the late stage of Chronic Kidney Disease. If the condition keeps being delayed, it will soon develops in stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease which requires dialysis and kidney transplant in the near future.
3. Common treatments to lower creatinine level 5.0 include medicines, reasonable diet and dialysis.
4. Now Blood Pollution Treatment+Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy becomes the newest treatment for kidney disease. Once kidney function can be improved, high creatinine levels will go back to normal levels naturally.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- If Creatinine is 7.4 with Kidney Failure What does That Mean
- Kidney Function 42% Due to Diabetes Is It Reversible
- Creatinine Level of 6.4 Before Dialysis Alternative Natural Treatment
- How to Reverse Stage 5 Kidney Disease and Creatinine 8.8 Naturally
- Creatinine 1.86 and GFR 36 What is the Best Treatment Option