Ten Home Remedies for High Creatinine
Patients are wondering the home remedies for high creatinine, and here we hope the following information could help you control the creatinine level well before being treated by an efficient treatment which can treat kidney disease from the root.
1. Eating foods which are good for the kidneys such as cabbage, carrots, lettuce, onions, cranberries, sprouts, high fiber foods and so on.
2. Drink as much water as possible, high creatinine level can be lowered by urination.
3. Drink cranberry juice for it is helpful in treatment of UTI.
4. Aloe Vera juice also can enhance kidney function, moreover, it can control blood pressure and blood sugar.
5. Control the intake of protein. High quality proteins like milk, eggs, lean meat, chicken and fish are preferable. Red meat, caffeine, foods containing rich flour and sugar should be avoided by patients with high creatinine.
6. Nettle tea contains lots of minerals which can help patients eliminate toxins. So drinking more nettle tea can lower high creatinine to some extent.
7. Ginseng can play a role in reducing high creatinine levels.
8. Doing the regular blood test and exercising regularly.
9. Give up alcohol and smoking.
10. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy: This treatment is based on Chinese herbal medicines. It is different from the oral medicines, in order to avoid the damage to gastrointestinal tract and enhance the efficiency of Chinese herbal medicines. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is applied externally, so patients just need to lie in the bed to take this treatment. People say it just likes a massage, very comfortable. After the condition is stable, patients can do this treatment at home by themselves to consolidate curative effect.
Though helpful these ten home remedies for high creatinine, Patients should know that high creatinine is caused by the kidney damage and the poor kidney function, so treatment which can help them repair the kidney damage and enhance kidney function is what patients really want. If you have any questions, leave us a message.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- How Long does a Kidney Failure Patient Last on Dialysis
- Are there any Treatment Can Delay the Progression of Severe Kidney Disease
- Atrophic Kidney with Moderately Impaired Renal Excretory Function
- I Have End Stage Renal Failure and Scared of Dying What should I Do
- Can I Take Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy in Pakistan