Featured StoryAsk a Doctor

Live chat with nephrologists for a free second opinion on your specific illness condition!Ask Dr.Shan

Lower High Creatinine

High creatinine level indicates serious kidney problem, well, how to lower creatinine level in blood naturally?Read More

Advanced Medical Inspection Equipments

The accurate diagnosis can be a powerful guarantee for the kidney disease treatment While the accurate dialysis needs the support from the advanced medical inspection equipments which achieve world-class level. More Equipment

Patients Blog

It is such a place where you can share your experience, see the international news about kidney disease and find the answers to the questions bothering.

Printer-friendly:

Check your Kidneys

Questions?
Find a doctor

Explore treatments

Related Topic About Kidney Disease
Special Tests for Your Kidneys
Ask a Doctor

Consult or get to know Dr.Shan of the Internal Medicine / nephrology department for free >>

Most Popular Articles
Latest News
Main > Kidney Disease > Renal Failure > Renal Failure Treatment >
Font Size A A A

Kidney are Working at 40% What Does That Mean

2014-10-11 15:54

Kidney are Working at 40% What Does That MeanAs a kidney disease patient, the doctor may told you that the kidney are working at 40% or something, you may wondering what does that means ? Actually, that means there are left 40% of kidney can work sufficiently, the other 60% has been lost. In clinic, Chronic Kidney Disease can be divided into five stages, with 40% kidney working that means you are now in stage 3 of this disease.

Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease is a very vital phase, good treatment plus good diet can make your disease goes well, even reverse. But without good control, it may develop stage 4 or 5. Besides this, most of the symptoms of this disease will appeared during this time, so people may suffer more from them, if left it untreated.

As a possible treatment option, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is loved by more and more people, due to its little side effects and remarkable curative effect in curing kidney disease. It not only can protect the residual kidney nephrons but also can improve the kidney function by repairing the damaged ones. With the help of this cure, people who are in the early stage of this disease can get a chance to reverse it. In addition, it can help to relieve the side effects of dialysis, thus to improve the life quality of those patients who are undergoing dialysis.

According to research, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is suitable for all the kidney disease patient, excluding patient with no urine output (for those parts of patient, we will use other ways to increase the urine output before using this therapy). In one word, the earlier the patient can get this treatment, the better the curative effect can be achieved. As a patient with 40% kidney function, you should take systematic treatment in time.

If you need any help in curing your disease, please contact our online doctor.

Any kidney problems? Please consult our online doctor. The satisfaction of patient is as high as 93%.

What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my country ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?

Tag: Renal Failure Treatment 40% kidney function Kidney are Working at 40%

Pre: How to Stop Kidney Failure by Chinese Herb Medicine

Next: Stage 4 Kidney Failure and Little Urination How to Cure It

Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.

Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Viber:
Disease Description:
 
Related Articles