How to Treat Kidney Failure with Lower Kidney Function2016-11-11 14:37
Dialysis is the artificial process of removing wastes and extra fluids from the body, it is necessary to help maintain the life of people with lower renal function. However, it fails to improve the kidney damage. Then, how to treat kidney failure with lower kidney function effectively?
The following are some ways to treat kidney failure with lower kidney function:
1. Manage underlying causes well
Doing all you can to treat the medical problems that causes or aggravates your Kidney Failure. Take all medicines as prescribed.
2. Take safe herbs to restore kidney function naturally
• Marshmallow root. As an optimal cleanser for the kidneys, it flushes the kidneys free from wastes and toxins as well as avoid possible development of kidney stones.
• Corn silk. This herbal medicine reduces fluid retention and is an effective solution to deal with decreased kidney function.
• Dandelion. It is a primary herb to contribute to overall kidney health. As a natural diuretic, it acts to improve the urine production and removal of wastes from the kidney through the urine.
Consult a doctor before including any herbal medicine into your treatment.
3. Adopt systematic treatment to protect the residual kidney function and maximally to improve the level
One of the most effective treatment for Kidney Failure with lower renal function are Blood Pollution Therapy and Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Those two treatments cooperated with each other can help patients reduce the frequency of dialysis and eventually get rid of dialysis. Moreover, the overall kidney function can be restored gradually.
If you want to know more details about those treatments of kidney failure or want to improve kidney function, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?