Learn about Ketosteril for Kidney Failure
Ketosteril is commonly used when condition develops into Kidney Failure. It can provide the essential amino-acid and reduce the intake of amino nitrogen. Ketosteril is an enteral medicinal product indicated for prevention and psychoanalysis in chronic renal insufficiency contained by connection beside a low protein diet. Here we will talk about Ketosteril for Kidney Failure, and hope it could be helpful.
Patients with Kidney Failure usually have amino acid metabolism disorder and protein metabolism disorder. Ketosteril can provide amino acid, meanwhile decrease the generation of urea, which relieves the symptoms of Uremia and improves the nutritional status.
As to the Ketosteril for Kidney Failure, it has the following functions:
● Decreasing the symptoms of Uremia
● Preventing the degradation of body protein
● Relieving urine protein
● Correcting calcium phosphorus metabolism disorder, secondary hyperparathyroidism and renal bone malnutrition
● Making the carbohydrate metabolism normal
● Improving lipid metabolism disorders
● Improving endocrine disorder
● Improving metabolic complications caused by the renal insufficiency
The untoward effect of Ketosteril for Kidney Failure
Hypercalcemia may happen. The intake of Vitamin D should be limited when it occurs. If it persists, the dosage of Ketosteril for Kidney Failure should be decreased and the intake of other substances containing calcium should be reduced.
Though Ketosteril can slow the development of the disease to some extent, it can not avoid the kidney function keeping declining. That is because the Ketosteril is unable to repair the kidney damage and enhance the kidney function. You can leave us a message, if you would like to know more about Ketosteril for Kidney Failure or other treatments for Kidney Failure.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- "Four 'One'" Chinese Traditional Treatment can Help to Manage Stage 5 Kidney Failure
- Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Can Treat Itchy Skin in Kidney Failure
- Warning Signs and the Treatment of Kidney Failure
- Epistaxis in CRF Patients What is The Treatment for It
- Dialysis for Patients with End Stage Renal Disease and High Creatinine Level