Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy which is based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It perfectly combines the essences of herbal medicines and modern medical equipments and technology together to improve the medicine efficacy remarkably. It is an external therapy, in which the shattered medicines can be penetrated into kidney lesions directly and efficiently.
How is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy used
Operating steps of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Step One: Soak the osmostic medicine with penetrant in a vessel (At the beginning, apply one bag of osmotic medicine with one bag of penetrant, then follow the doctor’ instructions for the dosage.)
Step Two: heat the soaked medicine bag with heating oven evenly until all the medicine is heated thoroughly (heat the medicine bag for 2-4 minutes with microwave oven while at home).
Step Three: electrotherapy
Detailed instructions are as follows:
● Put a sanitary cloth sized approximately 50*70cm on bed, in order to avoid contaminating the bed cloth when the medication overflows.
● Wrinkle the sanitary cloth at the middle as “n” shape, the height of which exceeds that of the medicine bags.
● The two electrode plates are put on the sanitary cloth with the plates’ upper edge 5 cm from the sanitary cloth edge and with the wire edges of the two electrode plates slightly far than the opposite ends of the two plates, actually showing “八” shape.
● Put the well-heated medicine bags on the two electrode plates respectively, isolating with sanitary cloth in the middle.
● Press the two medicine bags with your hands to make the surface flat.
● Patients lie down on the two bags, with renal area right on the two medicine bags, and lower edges of the two kidneys is 10cm up the two frontal carinas and center of the medicine bags is the two kidneys’ location.
● After lying down, first, connect the osmoscope to the power and choose electrotherapy mode. The specific way is to turn the amperage knob gradually from left to right until you feel comfortable when the body get used to certain amperage, and keep certain amperage, then increase to appropriate amperage according to one’s bearing capacity.
● Time control for electrotherapy. Each period for the osmoscope is expected to last 45 minutes and patients can take 1-2 periods each time according to his feelings (i.e. 45-90 minutes each time).
They can take a rest during the process and listen to gentle music to relax themselves.
● When the process is finished, patients can get up after the power is cut off first, then wipe the medication fluid at the renal area gently with a warm wet cloth and get dressed to avoid catching a cold.
The above-mentioned is a complete osmostic electrotherapy process of Macro-Chinese Medicine osmotherapy, which should be taken twice per day. And you can contact experts during the operation when you have problems.
What are the functions of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
1.The active substances of Micro-Chinese medicine can make the cysts fluids come out from cysts and shrink the cysts efficiently and safely.
2. The active substances of Micro-Chinese medicine can improve the microcirculation disturbance of the damaged kidneys, provide a repair environment with oxygen for kidneys and accelerate the repair of the inherent cells.
3. The active substances of Micro-Chinese medicine can improve the internal environment of damaged kidneys, alleviate the toxic symptoms.
4. Micro-Chinese medicine has immune regulating function and metabolic function and it can control the development of the disease.
5. The active materials of Micro-Chinese medicine can activate the functions of the remaining kidney inherent cells and recover metabolism of cells.
6.The active substances of Micro-Chinese medicine can provide the nutrient substances for the damaged kidneys and accelerate the process of repairing.
What are the disadvantages of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
1. If patients are allergic herbs, the therapy is not available to them.
2. Compared with the western medicines, Micro-Chinese Medicines takes longer to take effects, which is also an obvious feature of Chinese medicines. However, the medicines efficiency can last longer.
3. Though the medicines applied in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can stimulate the self-replication of damaged renal inherent cells and repair the kidney damage gradually, it alone is not enough to manage the disease if little kidney function is left.