Herbs can Repair Kidneys and Help Get Rid of Dialysis in CKD Stage 5
Many kidney patients would like to know what herbs can help repair kidneys and get rid of Dialysis in CKD Stage 5. In this article, let's look at this issue in details. Want to get personalized advice? Chat with our online doctor now.
Herbs for patients on dialysis in CKD Stage 5
- Astragalus. In traditional Chinese medicine, astragalus is used in the treatment of numerous ailments including renal diseases. This herb can work to inhibit inflammation and protect the kidney function. Talk with a doctor about proper usage.
- Ginseng. It has been used for over two millennia in China. This herb can be useful in helping to rid of the body of excess cholesterol, regulating blood sugar levels, which decreases the stress placed upon the kidneys.
In order to get rid of dialysis in CKD Stage 5, only taking herbs are not enough. Patients should take effective medical treatment as early as possible. By doing this, they can achieve the purpose. The latest Blood Pollution Therapy is a good choice to help patients avoid or get rid of dialysis. As a systematic treatment, both Blood Purification methods and advanced Chinese medicine treatments (such as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, full bath therapy, acupuncture, etc) are involved during the whole treatment process. For more information about this therapy, check Here.
With the continual advancement of modern medical technology, it is possible to repair kidneys and get rid of dialysis in CKD Stage 5. You should be confident to fight against kidney disease. Still have anything unclear? Please leave a message in the section below.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- When Peritoneal Dialysis Stop Working with Creatinine 10 What to Do
- Creatinine 8.3 in End Stage Renal Failure How can I Avoid Dialysis
- Creatinine Level 7.8 without Dialysis What should I Do
- 4.4 Creatinine Level in Kidney Failure How to Avoid Dialysis
- 30 Percent Kidney Function without Dialysis Life Expectancy